Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Devastating critique from former Shin Bet head outstrips even the repeated criticisms of ex-Mossad boss Meir Dagan. Times of Israel | April 28, 2012 Yuval Diskin, the former head of the Shin Bet, launched an unprecedentedly harsh assault on Prime … Continue reading
Benjamin Fulford | May 1, 2012 The prevailing theme these days seems to be chaos in the West but what we are really witnessing is the controlled implosion of the criminal cabal that took over the Western financial system and … Continue reading
Wakeup World | April 30, 2012 High-fructose corn syrup is just one food ingredient, among many others, that virtually every health advocate will tell you to avoid. The Corn Refiners Association (CRA), a large organization that represents the corn refining industry, continues … Continue reading
The Top 10 Happiest Jobs Did your occupation make the list? Last year, Forbes.com featured a report by the National Organization for Research at the University of Chicago ranking the “happiest” jobs. Some may surprise you, and of course, there … Continue reading
dw.de | April 30, 2012 Africa’s chronic shortage of fresh water could be alleviated by stepping up efforts to access groundwater reserves, or aquifers. UK scientists have produced a pan-African map of reserves that are found deep underground. DW spoke … Continue reading
dw.de | April 30, 2012 Spaniards demonstrated in more than 50 cities on Sunday to protest against the government’s latest plans to trim education and health spending as part of its bid to tackle the country’s debt crisis. Spain’s Prime … Continue reading
Poof | April 29, 2012 “I will never call the ‘moment’ even if it was received on a doc written in blood. I’m just saying the weather sure looks good and that big things jumped off last Monday and may … Continue reading
Washington Post April 23, 2012 A four-decade tidal wave of Mexican immigration to the United States has receded, causing a historic shift in migration patterns as more Mexicans appear to be leaving the United States for Mexico than the other … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 27, 2012 1:36 PM CONTACT: Public Citizen Phone: 202-588-1000 Shame on Obama Administration for Sacrificing Children to Keep Agribusiness Happy Statement of Dr. Sammy Almashat, Researcher, Public Citizen’s Health Research Group WASHINGTON – April 27 – … Continue reading
No kidding. HuffPost | April 29, 2012 Paul Krugman doubled down on criticism of Ben Bernanke on Sunday, telling ABC’s “This Week” that the Fed Chairman has “been assimilated by the Borg.” “I think what’s happened to Bernanke, as they … Continue reading