American Kabuki | April 14, 2012
Pat: AK’s list of banker resignations has just been updated to 594.
Here are the first dozen, then a link to AK’s website to continue reading.
Looks like the heat has been turned up!
1) 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
2) 9/06/11 (BELGIUM) Dexia confirmed that its CEO Stefaan Decraene had left the company. Its exposures to sovereign debt in the PIIGS nations are larger than its core Tier 1 capital.
3) 9/08/11 (US OR) PremierWest chairman John Anhorn retires
4) 9/09/11 (GERMANY) European Central Bank (ECB) governing board member Jürgen Stark, who has resigned
5) 9/09/11 (US OR) Chief investment officer for the Oregon State Treasury Ron Schmitz resigns.
6) 9/12/11 (HONG KONG) HSBC Group Hang Seng Bank Non-Executive Director Mark McCombe resigns
7) 9/12/11 (US PA) First Commonwealth Financial Corp, EVP strategic resources Thaddeus J. Clements resigns
8) 9/13/11 (US MA) Eastern Bank wealth management head Carol McMullen resigned
9) 9/14/11 (USA NJ) Columbia Bank CEO Raymond G. Hallock Announces Retirement
10) 9/14/11 (NEW ZEALAND) AMP NZ Office Limited (ANZO), Mark Verbiest has resigned as a director. His resignation arises due to his desire to devote the necessary time and energy to his prospective new role as Chairman of Telecom, assuming the Telecom de-merger is sanctioned by Telecom shareholders.
11) 9/15/11 (USA NY) Morgan Stanley, Chairman John Mack resigns
12) 9/16/11 (US FL) Atlantic Coast Bank President and Chief Operating Officer Robert Larison retires
Please continue reading at American Kabuki.