Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Category Archives: General News
examiner.com | March 7, 2014 Source On March 6, Congress passed overwhelmingly, at the behest of the Obama Administration. new economic sanctions onRussia for their intervention in the Crimean region of Ukraine. In doing so, President Obama has now placed the dollar and entireTreasury reserve … Continue reading
Sept. 20, 2012 | Activist Post A recent peer-reviewed study published by the Food and Chemical Toxicology Journal demonstrated that Monsanto’s best-selling weedkiller, Roundup, causes increased tumors, multiple organ damage and premature death in rats. The discovery is going viral and … Continue reading
Please spread far and wide. “For those who don’t know, Kaleka is the filmmaker who has teamed up with Dr. Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project to release the upcoming groundbreaking documentary SIRIUS.” August 6, 2012 | Brave New World … Continue reading
July 28, 2012 | deadspin by Timothy Burke The major transitional element of today’s London Olympics opening ceremony was a downtempo performance of adoptive sporting anthem “Abide With Me” by Scottish singer Emeli Sandé. The song and accompanying dance were … Continue reading
The New York Times Admits That Virtually Every Major News Organization Allows the News To Be Censored
Okay, so this is not news to a lot of us who understand that the mainstream media is the public relations branch of the ruling cabal. But that this news was published in the NYT and is being presented to … Continue reading
Clifford Stone has written an update to his “strange encounter” on July 19. Here is his post from his facebook page today. July 25, 2012 | Clifford Stone Many of you have been concern about me and have expressed this … Continue reading
July 20, 2012 | RoarMag On Thursday, millions of Spaniards took to the streets in over 80 cities around the country in the largest protest since the past 15th of October, just hours after the Rajoy government ratified the largest … Continue reading
July 22, 2012 | Reuters U.S. prosecutors and European regulators are close to arresting individual traders and charging them with colluding to manipulate global benchmark interest rates, according to people familiar with a sweeping investigation into the rate-rigging scandal. Federal … Continue reading
“”In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network,” says Glattfelder. Most were financial institutions. The top 20 included Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, and The Goldman … Continue reading