Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Category Archives: Politics and Government
examiner.com | March 7, 2014 Source On March 6, Congress passed overwhelmingly, at the behest of the Obama Administration. new economic sanctions onRussia for their intervention in the Crimean region of Ukraine. In doing so, President Obama has now placed the dollar and entireTreasury reserve … Continue reading
August 9, 2012 | HuffPost Pretty much everybody in the world with subpoena power has hit JPMorgan Chase with requests for information in the Libor-rigging scandal. The biggest U.S. bank revealed the extent of its involvement in the probe in … Continue reading
July 20, 2012 | RoarMag On Thursday, millions of Spaniards took to the streets in over 80 cities around the country in the largest protest since the past 15th of October, just hours after the Rajoy government ratified the largest … Continue reading
“According to Henry’s calculations, £6.3tn of assets is owned by only 92,000 people, or 0.001% of the world’s population – a tiny class of the mega-rich who have more in common with each other than those at the bottom of … Continue reading
“Later, in a speech to Parliament, [Chancellor of the Exchequer] Mr. Osborne voiced the question that so many have asked recently in the United States. “Fraud is a crime in ordinary business — why shouldn’t it be so in banking?” … Continue reading
July 6, 2012 | Forbes The Libor scandal is about to get a whole lot worse. And, that’s the good news. Not only are at least twenty more big banks under investigation as part of a massive fraud to manipulate … Continue reading
Pat: “Ring around the rosy, a pocketful of posies. Ashes. Ashes. [They] all fall down.” And “WE” rise up! July 5, 2012 | Reuters China, Europe and Britain loosened monetary policy in the space of less than an hour on … Continue reading
June 15, 2012 | Rolling Stone by Matt Taibbi I was unable to watch J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon’s Senate testimony live the other day, so I had to get up yesterday morning and check it out on the … Continue reading
June 16, 2012 | AP OSLO, Norway—Excerpts from Aung San Suu Kyi’s Nobel Peace Prize speech in Oslo City Hall, Norway, on Saturday: “Often during my days of house arrest it felt as though I were no longer a part … Continue reading
June 15, 2012 | New York Times OSLO — Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the symbol of Burmese resistance to dictatorship, arrived in Norway on Friday to finally deliver the Nobel lecture for the peace prize she won in 1991, … Continue reading