Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Category Archives: Poofness
Note: Has Poof really died? I don’t know. Read on. May 26, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations: So, it’s the end already, the work is done and it’s all over but the shouting! That’s what you said last week … Continue reading
May 19, 2013 | RMN GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS: Victory is here!…..Beyond a shadow of doubt! Are we there yet!…..Yes! My “Missouri Hat” has been pulled down pretty tight recently not from disbelief in our mission, more a matter of when. … Continue reading
May 12, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations: I haven’t been responding to emails nor on the computer much but have not missed a beat on the conclusion on this ‘never ending story.’ It is ending and that’s all that … Continue reading
May 5, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations: So the mess that blew up last week, required major surgery. new CEOs, whole parts of banks being hit with kirby vacuums. No matter folks banks Will, be basel 3 compliant under … Continue reading
April 28, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations:You know the old line, bad news travels fast. It certainly did this past week, Wells Fargo, getting caught with their fingers in the cookie jar. They didn’t pick up was the swiss … Continue reading
April 21, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations: Again, the happy talk is rolling. If all that took place amongst the financial ministers, took place, then the world is fully engaged to be rid of the fractional reserve banking system. … Continue reading
April 14, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations: Let’s not get confused, oh yea, you’re getting funds and you will do what’s in your hearts to do. Stuff needs fixed around here. That’s as plain as the nose on your … Continue reading
April 7, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutation: So, like the beatles said, ‘christ you know it ain’t easy, you know how hard it can be’, and that one said he’d be back ‘soon’, 2,000 years ago! Every week since … Continue reading
March 24, 2013 | RMNGreetings and Salutations: Most of what I have to say, is in the song. It really is the end and activity has already begun. Some must have lost their minds to defy the treasury sec, as … Continue reading
March 17, 2013 | RMN Greetings and Salutations. Today in China: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinas-new-president-promises-great-renaissance/2013/03/17/ccd53fb2-8ef3-11e2-9cfd-36d6c9b5d7ad_story.html No mention of Jack Lew or Christine Lagarde’s presence there but, they are. It’s stacking up to be kick off party. Raise some plum wine glasses up … Continue reading