Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Pat: It is time to move beyond our “in the box” reality bubble shaped, dictated, and controlled by the Powers That Be (Were). Time to move past “duality” thinking which always posits “opposites” as the way to comprehend and interpret … Continue reading
NY Times | May 1, 2012 KABUL, Afghanistan – President Obama landed here Tuesday, on a surprise visit, to sign a strategic partnership agreement with Afghanistan meant to mark the beginning of the end of a war that has lasted … Continue reading
“The debate surrounding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act illustrates the impoverishment of our political life.” Chris Hedges | Truthdig | April 9, 2012 Here is a law that had its origin in the right-wing Heritage Foundation, was first … Continue reading
“The Bush White House tried to destroy every copy of the memo, written by then-State Department counselor Philip Zelikow. Zelikow examined tactics like waterboarding — which simulates drowning — and concluded that there was no way they were legal, domestically … Continue reading