Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: Eurozone
Pat: “Ring around the rosy, a pocketful of posies. Ashes. Ashes. [They] all fall down.” And “WE” rise up! July 5, 2012 | Reuters China, Europe and Britain loosened monetary policy in the space of less than an hour on … Continue reading
Pat: Please read the following with discernment. The announcement was sent to Steve Quayle, and he reposted at his website. I usually do not post speculative articles, but I’m going to go ahead, as I’ve seen this reposted at a … Continue reading
June 15, 2012 | BBC Gordon Brown has warned that France and Italy may now be forced out of the single currency because of the unfolding eurozone crisis. The former UK prime minister said it was not only Greece, Portugal … Continue reading
May 27, 2012 | The Telegraph The chief executive of the multi-billion pound Lloyd’s of London has publicly admitted that the world’s leading insurance market is prepared for a collapse in the single currency and has reduced its exposure “as … Continue reading
May 23, 2012 | Tyler Durden | Zerohedge We have laid out in great detail over the past few months the contagious paths, game-theoretical endgames, and transmission channels that would occur should a nation (Greece for example) leave the Euro. … Continue reading
CNBC | Feb 10, 2012 Pat: This article was written by John Carney, senior editor, at CNBC.com. Seems highly prophetic and a piece of common sense to me. Lots of rumblings and tweeting about “drachmas” today. We shall see . … Continue reading
dw.de | April 27, 2012 A likely change of power in France. No confidence votes in Romania and the Czech Republic. The Dutch government’s resignation. Since the start of the debt crisis, 16 nations in the EU have seen a … Continue reading
More than £122.3bn was wiped off the value of Europe’s biggest companies on Monday amid fears that the eurozone’s commitment to austerity was being swept away by political rebellion – just as its debts hit record levels. The Telegraph | … Continue reading