Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: Financial Crisis
July 8, 2012 | Business Insider What can we do to prevent banking scandals? In a recent interview, Bloomberg’s Caroline Connan asked Nouriel Roubini what he thought about the Barclays LIBOR rate-fixing scandal. Rather than addressing it directly, Roubini argued … Continue reading
No kidding. HuffPost | April 29, 2012 Paul Krugman doubled down on criticism of Ben Bernanke on Sunday, telling ABC’s “This Week” that the Fed Chairman has “been assimilated by the Borg.” “I think what’s happened to Bernanke, as they … Continue reading
Fake wealth = creating money from nothing (“financialization”). This article serves a a primer of the Fed’s creation of “debt as an asset” for the fiat money creators and their banking partners. The Good News is that the debt economy … Continue reading