Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: Greece
Pat: Please read the following with discernment. The announcement was sent to Steve Quayle, and he reposted at his website. I usually do not post speculative articles, but I’m going to go ahead, as I’ve seen this reposted at a … Continue reading
Pat: The eyes of the world will be on the Greek elections this Sunday. No matter from which perspective you look at it, the financial future of the globe may be at stake. June 15, 2012 | TIME Greeks go … Continue reading
CNBC | Feb 10, 2012 Pat: This article was written by John Carney, senior editor, at CNBC.com. Seems highly prophetic and a piece of common sense to me. Lots of rumblings and tweeting about “drachmas” today. We shall see . … Continue reading
Activist Post | April 22, 2012 Greece continues along a path toward self-sufficiency that could very well see them break free from their debt servitude. In the wake of their pillaging by international financiers, Greeks who have realized that protesting … Continue reading