Search Activist Awake
- To Those Who Mother and Nurture the Many Expressions of Life
- America Has Put the Dollar and Treasury Reserve Structure at Risk over Ukraine
- POOF for May 26, 2013 : The Continuing
- POOF for May 19, 2013: The Promised Land
- POOF for May 12, 2013: Happy Mother’s Day!
- POOF for May 5, 2013: What a Week!
- POOF for April 28, 2013: Justice Prevails
- POOF for April 21, 2013: A Return to Sanity
- POOF for April 14, 2013: LIBERATION
- POOF for April 7, 2013: Let the Good Times Roll
DisclaimerWe post a variety of authors writing on a variety of topics. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Activist Awake or its owners.
- 2012 2012 Portal 2013 Activism albert einstein Amit Goswami autism awakening banker arrests Banker Resignations banking corruption Bank of America banksters Barack Obama Ben Fulford Benjamin Fulford bill brockbrader BRICS cabal chemtrails children and gardening Citibank Clarissa Pinkola Estes Clintonville cobra David Wilcock divine cosmos Drake euro Eurozone FDA Financial Crisis Food fracking GMO GMOs Goldman Sachs Greece high fructose corn syrup IMF Iran warmongering Italy JPMorgan Chase Julian Assange Kashi kauilapele Libor Love Matt Taibbi meditation Mitt Romney Monsanto Netanyahu Nicolas Sarkozy Obama pineal gland Poland Poof Poofness Quantum Activism reboot the grid Rumi rupert murdoch Rush Limbaugh Rush Limbaugh advertisers Sandra Fluke Spain Tony Isaacs Trayvon Martin vaccines Vladimir Putin Volunteering waking up WikiLeaks World banker resignations
Tag Archives: IMF
PressTV | May 1, 2012 The International Monetary Fund has rejected a call by a US-based anti-Iranian group to cut its ties with the Central Bank of Iran. The IMF said on Tuesday that its relationship with the Central Bank … Continue reading
Benjamin Fulford: Major Confrontations In South China Sea As Desperate Cabal Tries To Steal Asian Gold Deposits
Benjamin Fulford | April 23, 2012 Reports from Philippino tribes-people and the White Dragon Society members indicate a major military stand-off is taking place in the South China Sea and the Philippines over control of historical gold deposits in the … Continue reading
The IMF Has Said That Targeted Household Debt Reduction Policies Can Deliver Significant Economic Benefits.
I believe the IMF’s current discussions about “debt forgiveness” are highly significant, so I am posting another article, this one from RTE. RTÉ.ie is the website of Raidió Teilifís Éireann, Ireland’s National Public Service Broadcaster. RTE | April 10, 2012 … Continue reading
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has urged governments to consider “bold” interventions to reduce household debt levels and stimulate growth. Telegraph UK | April10, 2012 High levels of household debt restrain consumer spending and delay recoveries, the Bretton Woods institution … Continue reading
Euro falls to three-week low against US dollar as IMF warns of ‘severe’ challenges facing Spain Guardian UK | April 5, 2012 Worries about Spain‘s perilous economic outlook and the threat it poses to its fragile eurozone neighbours intensified on … Continue reading
BRICS Prepares World Banking Revolution Kasho Natalya, The Voice of Russia February 28, 2012 BRICS member-states are preparing a world banking revolution. They are planning to nominate an alternative candidate for the post of the Chairman of the World Bank … Continue reading